Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Saturated Cannary Card- using Zumba stamp

Morning guys! hope we are all feeling refreshed after a gorgeous Easter weekend. Weather here in Tom Price WA was gorgeous!!

So while hubby was at work I set to and started on a birthday card for a friend back in England who is a massive Zumba fan. So it had to be 'Saturated Canary's Zumba' stamp. I have been DYING to use this on something and its such a fun stamp. I had a fab time colouring and its just such a cute stamp. Like all of SC stamps they are amazing and such good fun! So that was the imagine and the paper were Kaisercraft cardstock and decorative papers from Prima Firefly collection which is such a beautiful mix of colour. So here is my girl all ready to be mounted on her action wobble (coz what Zumba girl EVER sits still!?! )



Stay tuned for the finished product!!



..... And here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx