Saturday, August 03, 2013

Sketch blog hop! 3.8.13

Hi guys!

Welcome to the sketch blog hop! The purpose of the sketch blog hop is to show how different designers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards....
You should have arrived here from Jennifer www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com


... If you just happened to come across the hop, please go to the first stop at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com.
So come along with us!
   





Here is the sketch:

How's this?  Due 8/3??


Here is my interpretation!

For this I used the paper from Kaisercraft's 'True Romance' collection along with the collectables. I embellished the basic card stock from Bazzil Bling range with two sheets of Design papers from the KC collection. Both trimmed so you can see the layering. I then took some very pale lavender lace and used this to create the banner. I dotted lavender pearls throughout the lace. I then added the sentiment 'Joy is not things, but in us'. Then a layer of the beautiful sparkly keys paper from the same collection. I then added KC sparklets in 'Princess' and 'Fairy floss' flowers and blinged them with Diamond stickles.






 
Hope you like my interpretation of the sketch... 
 
Your next stop is Jamie http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

 
 
 
Love D xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Great being in the hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks for asking me to play along with u x

    Deni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your interpretation of the sketch and the colors you used; some of my favorites. Beautiful card! It was nice to participate in the hop with you.

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card - sorry my comment is so late... i haven't had a lot of time to sit with my computer & it's almost impossible to comment from my ipad... Thanks for much for being a part of the hop! Love the flowers & the sentiment....
    Thanks!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx