Sunday, August 04, 2013

Tilda's Midsummer Christmas Bingo Totally Tilda Challenge Blog

Hi gals!

Im back with a mid week reminder of our challenge at Totally Tilda Challenge Blog. Our challenge is 'Tilda's Midsummer Christmas Bingo' so come o and try a line or a full house! Our sponsor for this challenge is the awesome Bunny Zoe's Crafts     

gif maker
 
So our prize is from Bunny-Zoe crafts.com 
And the Prize is;
 
So my line this time is  right down the middle- RIBBON AND/OR LACE/SNOWFLAKE DIE OR PUNCH/GLITTER
 
So for my midweek reminder I went for a different line- Ribbon and /or lace/ Snowflake punch/or die/ and glitter. Right down the middle!

 
 
So for this challenge I used 'Tilda holding a Christmas gift' such a cutie! I used Bazzil Bling cardstock for this in 'Blank Check'. Again I used the fancy floss sew easy thread in 'Smoothie' and stitched the October Afternoon design papers to the cardstock. The design papers that Tilda is backed by is actually Santa's 'Naughty or Nice List' and both Tilda and Edwin are on the nice list as you can see from the photo's further down! Again, I used Embellishments from Dress it up and attached a 'Naughty or Nice list' to the top corner. I used my Martha Steward snow flake punch and punched out glittery snowflakes to edge the card. I then used the die cut shapes from October Afternoon and love these little tickets. Tilda is framed by a card of the Christmas Song 'Silent Night' and a old fashioned ticket as Tilda as shop assistant framed the top left corner. I love the glittery ribbon in this rich silver  and used the same to tie the bow.  Now for Tilda- Here is the colour combo of Distress Inks I used
 
Skin- Tattered rose/tea dye/ spun sugar
Dress- Broken Chine/pine needles
Hair- Wild honey
Socks- Pine Needles
Surround- Broken China
 
I added glitter to her present to finish off my line in bingo. I love Martha Steward glitter, so fine and comes in so many yummy colours. I added a little mittens charm to the card to finish off.

And remember gals, to let us know which line you call! and if you get a full house!
 
Love D xx
 





 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Davinia! Lovely tickets and scroll! Love the glitter. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the ticket darling .... Lovely card
    Sorry I'm late this week darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx