Sunday, October 06, 2013

Lori's choice- Blue, Brown and White- Magnolia Down Under Guest Designer for October 2013

 
 
Hi blogland! Well this is my first post as GDT at Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog! Super excited!!! So this weeks challenge is a goodie! Lori's choice, which is 'Blue, Brown and White'.
 
 
So for this I used this super cute Edwin stamp. I used Kaisercraft Chocolcate cardstock for the body. The DP are from Maja Design 'Life by the Sea'. Perfect for little Edwin. I used Lace in this tea/brown colour from my stash. A white doily from my local shop, placed behind Edwin. As you can see I used some cheesecloth on the card, this reminded me of fishing nets.  Also I used a blue bow from Papermania, some sparklets from Kaisercraft in Royal Blue. I have a brown tag from Kaisercraft in which I used Prima Firefly letters in blue and added an anchor charm. This charm is the first of two, the second is a ships wheel on some garden twine. The flowers are from WOC. 
 
I coloured Edwin with Copics, here is the combo I used-
 
Skin- YR000, E21 R20, R01, R30
Hair- E35, E31, E57
Top- B32, B23, B24, B29
Pants- E35, 31, 57, 37
Hat-B00.B05
Anchor- C1, C5
Shoes- C1, C5.
 
I used the Sakura glittery pens to add some sparkle to the image on Edwin's neck toe and hat band. I added some dimensional magic to make it pop.
 
I hope you enjoy my card!
 
 
 


 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your GD spot. I was just over at the MDUC blog so I thought I'd pop over and say hi. One of my favourite Edwins; he's just adorable as is your card. Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx