Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tilda goes Postal for Christmas - Mid Week reminder

A-Jolly-Christmas-Blinkie





Hiya Guys

Just a reminder here that there is still time to play along with our current challenge 'Just the ticket Tilda'. Totally Tilda Challenge Blog.




Our Sponsor for this challenge is Ribbon Girl



Prize on offer from The Ribbon Girl will either be:
a Ribbon Kit
or
a £10 voucher for the store
 

So for this card I used Bazzill bling card stock but not the bling side, the dull as its such a rich colour red. I used the G45 '12 days of Christmas' paper. Now as the theme is 'Tilda goes postal for Christmas' and for which you need to include either/or a post mark, postage stamp, or postcard. All details are on the Totally Tilda Blog and you can find the link above.

As you can see on mine I used the fab Kaisercraft clear stamps for my postage marks. For the main image I used Tilda with love letters and Santa's chair which is surrounded by post! I coloured my image in Copics,

Skin- E50. YR000, E21, R01, R30, R20, R81
Hair- YR31, E50, 33, 35
Clothes- G000, YG11,YG06,G05
Chair- E000, E50, E53, E33
Postage in Tilda's hand- Sakura

I then embellished with the red and gold beaded twirls from WOC, some holly leaves from WOC, red flowers from WOC and some berries from my stash. I added a line of lace to the bottom as I like the tradional Christmas stuff. I also added this lovely green and gold ribbon from Kaisercraft above the lace. I attached a line of red/white rhinestones. To add more to the Postal theme I attached a large letter in the top hand corner and popped a letter wood flourish behind the flowers.

To finish off I added some Stickles around the image to make it sparkle and a snowflake

Glitter Words

















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. SUch a sweet card Davinia!!! Love the sparkle and cute postcard. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow D your card really sparkles hun, lovely image and so cute envelope, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx