Wednesday, January 29, 2014

DooHickey dies only!


Hiya guys!

well this is a awesome challenge and something a big different. I am here today with my entry into the Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog - DooHickeys only! Now what a challenge!!!

For my card I decided that I would use the Peony Petals only, this is one of my new dies and ive been dying for a chance to crack it open and use it! The DP are from the Kaisercraft Collection 'Enchanted Garden'. I thought the delicate colours would work lovely with the peonys. So I set about and cut two paper pads worth of petals and then slotted them together with brads of different colours. Once they were fixed in place I then rounded them out to form a petal simply by squeezing the petals inwards. I then added two different colours of fran-tage, shabby pink and shabby green, to them and also to the main sentiment which is also from Enchanted Garden. I then used some of the same DP papers and lined the inside with the card and used a stamp from Kaisercraft saying 'Adore' to finish off the inside.

On the outside I dipped my flowers from WOC and Kaisercraft into twicklets and added a beaded twirl and a little charm of a fairy. Finally, I added some pink and white dew drops and a silver metal corner embellishment.

I hope your like my card!


Glitter Words






[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Gorgeous colours too.
    Thanks for sharing at MDUC
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty creation!! thank you dear for sharing with us at MDUC.
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Davinia! I love your use of the DooHickeys!
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at MDUC.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx