Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Whimsy's Winter Friends


Morning blogger!

Well today I am here with a card and an image from Whimsy stamps. They are just adorable and couldnt resist getting this cutie coloured and made into a card, even though we have just had Christmas!

The image I used is 'Winter Friends' and the challenge I am entering with this card is

Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - Something New!

I coloured my image with Copics. The DP are from the Kaisercraft Collecion 'Gingerbread' and is a fun and fresh Christmas collection. I used the Magnolia Ink and La La La Land Craft dies for the feathers and the banners and the trees and tags. The flowers are fro WOC and Kaisercraft. I love the minty fresh feel of this. I used Fran-tage around my image in the Shabby Green as it ties in lovely with my colour combo. I added some twinklets to the flowers and the holly to make a frosted look. The beaded Twirl is from my stash as is both the ribbons.






I hope you like my creation!



Glitter Words






















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx