Monday, February 03, 2014

Be Mine!





Well bloggers its the month of Luvvvvre! yep Valentines day is bearing down on us so I am here wit my card for my hubby! sssshhh don't tell him! I am entering this card into the following challenges-

Live and Love Crafts Challenge Blog - Love and Lace
lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia- Lace and Pearls
Totally Tilda Challenge Blog - Tilda in Pink and Red
Tilda's Town Neighbouthood Challenge Blog- Be Mine
Magnolia Mania - Hearts

What a romantic bunch our challenge blogs are!!

So for this I used Tilda with Love Potion, its such a cute stamp and I love the glass with the potion in it! its divine! all those little hearts! The DP I used are from Kaisercrafts collection 'Key to my Heart'. The dies I used are from both Magnolia and La La Land crafts.. I used flowers from Live and Love Crafts and the beaded twirls from my stash  Lace is layered, first a coral/pink/red kinda colour and the on top is a heart design lace.

The pearls are part of the love potion, as I stuck small heart shaped pearls around her love potion to add some bling.

Tilda is coloured with Copics





I added a sentiment from La La Land crafts and a 'love' charm to the card and tired the heart with some red velvet ribbon and some pink twine.









Hope you enjoy my creation!!!

Glitter Words


















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. fab card, with gorgeous design
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Thanks for Playing with us at magnolia mania!
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous card Davinia!
    Love those little hearts.. They are soooo cute..
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town.. Hope to see you next week too..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi D awwww she is so cute toasting he loved one a fab valentine great take on the Red/Pink Valentine chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our Pink and Red Valentine's challenge at Totally Tilda :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx