Saturday, December 20, 2014

New Year, New Chapter, New Arrival


Heyyyyyyyyyyy!

Are we all ready for the man in the red suit coming next week? Can you BELIEVE its next week!!!!! WOW where has this year gone!!!

I am here today I with a card that IS NOT a Christmas card- shock horror! lol. I made this for a relative as she is expecting her baby any day now! How awesome is that!!!!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges-

Time for a Magnolia Challenge - Anything goes plus GDT call.
Kraftin' Kimmie - Anything goes
Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog - Anything goes
Midweek Magnolias - Anything goes
Simply Magnolia- Anything goes

So for this card I used the beautiful papers from Maja. I just love the delicate blues which is perfect for a baby. I used the Magnolia stamp 'delivery from heaven' isnt it just adorable! Its such a sweet image. I coloured the image with Copic markers.  

The dies are from Magnolia, as is the sentiment, which is stamped in Distress Ink 'Tumbled Glass'. I used a resin embellishment from Prima for the corner. 


Behind the image I added some cheesecloth, so lace from my stash and some ribbon. On the bow, cut from a die, I added a pale blue flat back pearl. The letters on the flags spelling out 'boy' are from the Fox catalog. Finally, I added some shabby seam binding in blue and cream. On the inside you will see I carried on the colours.xx


I hope you like my card.



Glitter Words
























Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! These papers and stamp is just perfect for this theme. Love the details and decorated inside. Thanks for sharing with us at Time for Magnolia Challenge. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Davinia, for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Simply Magnolia, good luck and happy new year!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx