Sunday, December 07, 2014

Swirly Tilda in purple


Heyyyyyyy!!!

I am back with another card for this weekend. LOVE making Christmas cards so couldnt resist this little lady.

The challenges I would like to enter are the following-

Magnolia Forever - White on white and one other colour
Magnolia Mania - Anything goes
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog- Anything goes with Christmas
Time for a Magnolia Challenge - Anything but a square
Time for a Magnolia Challenge CHRISTMAS Challenge - Christmas in non-traditional colours
Tilda's Town - Celebrate Christmas

So I coloured Swirly Tilda from the new Magnolia collection, Waiting for Christmas. She is super duper cute! I coloured her with Copics. The DPs are from the Maja collection. I used dies from Magnolia and Memory box.

The flowers are a mix of WOC and Kaisercraft with a beaded twirl from Ribbon Girl. I added a die cut of a Christmas tree under the flowers and added some white flat back pearls to it.

I added some 'Shabby White' fran-tage around the main image so she looks like she is in the snow.

To finish off I added some purple shabby seam binding to the tags. I love the purple and white together they just pop off each other.

I hope you like my card.

Glitter Words




















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card....great coloring, thanks for sharing this card with us at Magnolia Forever....hope see you again in next challenge.
    Hugs
    Roselany

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Merry Christmas, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card , love the colors. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Tilda's Town
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, thank you for playing with us at Tildas Town challenge this week. Good luck, hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  5. These papers are one of my fourites too :) Love your colouring and all the pretty details. Thanks for sharing at Time for Magnolia. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning and so pretty. Your colouring is amazing.
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
    Hugs Gosia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx