Monday, December 01, 2014

White, white Christmas


Yay!!! happy first of December! Now hope you all have your trees up! Ours is up, my word did it put up a fight, it did not want to come out of that box!

So I am here today with one of my fave kinds of cards- white. I love the Christmasy feeling they have, reminds me of frost back home, one thing I wont be getting here!

The challenges I would like to enter my card into are the following-

Magnolia Forever Challenge Blog - White on white with any other colour
Creative Inspirations- Season greetings
The Ribbon Girl challenge blog- Magnolia only challenge - Christmas
Magnolia Mania- Anything goes
Tilda's Town Neighbourhood challenge blog - Its winter
Paradise of Magnolia  - Christmas


Now for this card I used paper from Pion Design, its such a winters day kinda paper. Very much a after a snow storm kinda look. Its just so beautiful. The Tilda I used on this card is 'Christmas Morning Tilda' and I coloured her with Copics. I decided to make a criss cross card, as these are one of my fave style cards.

The lace is from Prima as are the crystal flourishes. I used lace from my stash. The flowers are a mix of Kaisercraft and WOC and some berries. I have added twinklets to the flowers to add to the frosty feeling I was going for. Around the image, I have added some 'shabby white' fran-tage and some dots of glitter glue.  I used a Martha Steward punch for the snowflakes.  I finally added some little pearl starts to finish off the image.

Hope you like my card!


Glitter Words
































[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. really fantastic card Davinia
    thanks for playing with us at paradise of magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thank you for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia Challenge!
    Kind regards!
    NADO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous christmas card...
    Thangk you for joining us at Tilda's Town

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I love the color scheme and how beautifully you colored Tilda. Thank you for sharing with us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week. I look forward to seeing your lovely works again.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Davina, this is really stunning, thanks for sharing this card with us at Magnolia Forever, hope see you again at next challenge
    Hugs
    Roselany

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Card, Davinia. Love how you coloured Tilda. Very pretty.
    Thanks for playing with us over at Magnolia Mania Challenge.
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx