Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Morning all!

Today I am here with a challenge for the inky chicks. The name of the challenge we have for you today is Winter Wonderland and the sponsor for this challenge is Cult Pens

E-mail addy: greig@sqlworkshop.com
 



Now for this card I used the lovely Edwin. Its one of my fave images. I used DPs from Maja and coloured Edwin with Copics. I used Magnolia dies along the top of the card and for the tags. The flowers are dipped in my fave Twinklets to give that frosty feel. Around Edwin I edged the image in DI Tumbled glass and used a Snow Tex pen which when heated inflates to give you snow on a card- cool or what! The flowers, skeleton leaves and holly are a mix of WOC and Kaiserecraft. The sentiment is from Whimsy. I used a Martha Steward punch. To finish off I frosted with twinklets a little apple to keep with the main image of Edwin basket of apples and added a snowflake charm.

I hope you like my card!

Glitter Words







On the inside I kept the apple them running with the Magnolia stamp of the basket of apples.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx