Monday, February 02, 2015

All you need is love love love

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

How we all doing? Warm here today in Pilbara, fingers crossed for a storm!!!! LOVE the storms here!

I am here today with a card that was made for my hubby to celebrate our 4th Wedding Anniversary which was in January. I had so much fun making this card as the stamps ive had for a while but been hanging on to use them.

The challenge which i would like to enter my card in are the following-

Bunnyzoe challenge blog - Hearts
Lovely hAnglar or sweet magnolia - Love or hearts
Midweek Magnolias- Love/Valentine/ Romance
We Do Doobadoo - Romance
The Ribbon Girl challenge blog- Romance is in the air
Magnolia Down Under Challenge blog - Bingo (Use an older stamp, Edwin, Masking)

So for this card I used the gorgeous Edwin Kissing sitting, Tilda under the mistletoe, 'I love you' from the older 'Sweet Crazy Love' collection. I masked Tilda and Edwin to be sitting behind the 'I love you'. I coloured all of the image with Copics.

The papers are from Maja (Is anyone surprised by that now lol!) the flowers are a mix of Kaisercraft and WOC. I used dies from Magnolia. The resin accessories are from Prima.

On the side of the flags I used alpha stickers and a rhinestone heart from Kaisercraft to say 'I love you'.The sentiment on the banner is from a La La Land stamp. I added some pearls flat backs to finish off the card and some shabby seam binding to the hearts a the top.

I hope you like the card! My hubby did!


Glitter Words



























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. Hi Davinia,
    Such a pretty and romantic card! Gorgeous image and beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining LLC for our hearts challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Davinia - congratulations on your 4th anniversary last month and your card is lovely - thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girls February Card Challenge - best of luck! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic romantic card which fits in perfectly with the "Romance" theme over at We Do Doobadoo Challenges . Lou (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Great images and dies. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project, thanks so much for joining our Romance challenge at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx