Monday, February 02, 2015

Butterfly Dreams

Hi there!!!

I am back again! This time with a gorgeous image from the every fabulous Saturated Canary. For this card I used 'Butterfly Princess', which can be found at the above link.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges-

Saturated Canary Facebook Challenge- Anything goes

I used the gorgeous papers from Maja design. The dies are from La La Land crafts, Tim Holtz and Magnolia. I Distressed the edges of the papers. I coloured my image with Copics. The crystal butterfly is from Ribbon Girl. I used tiny alpha letter to spell out 'Butterfly dreams' on the sign post die cut.

Finally I added a pin in the same colour family and some bright pink flat back pearls.

Hope you like her.


Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. how pretty, Davinia! Love the colors and all the froufrou - your card is delightful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx