Saturday, February 07, 2015

GDT 4th Card- Time for a Magnolia Challenge

Hiya guys!!!

Well I am here today with my 4th card as GDT for Time for a Magnolia Challenge and this time we are setting the challenge of ' Animals- with or without Edwin/Tilda. Cool eh!

So for my card I used the gorgeous stamp 'Beautiful Star'. Its the first time using this stamp for me. Such a gorgeous stamp. I coloured the image with Copics and decided to do something different; I coloured 'Beautiful Star' with blues and oranges. Bit different for me eh!

The design papers are from First Edition's 'Neroli' collection. This paper is BEAUTIFUL!!! it has 'gem effect' papers in the pad and is so so so bling! Perfect for 'Beautiful star'.

On the card I used a mix of Tim Holtz, Spellbinders and of course, Magnolia dies. I didnt want to overcrowd the card so didnt add flowers as didnt want to hide these beautiful papers. I added some pale blue rhinestones and that is it.

I hope you like my card!

Glitter Words






















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx