Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Jungle Adventure with Edwin


Hey there!

How are we all doing? Today I am here with a card for a boy, and wow do i find these hard but got my thinking cap on and got it done!!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge-

Magnolia Down Under Challenge blog - Card for a boy

So for this card I used 'Animal keeper Edwin' from the pet/animal collection. I masked 3 stamps from this collection- Edwin, his land cruiser and the African sun background. The whole scene is coloured with Copics and I used soe DI 'Scattered straw' ink to help get the sandy look. The paper is from the fabulous Graphic 45 'Tropical travelogue' and is such a beautiful collection.

The die are from La La Land crafts and are the spooky vines and of course the fab Magnolia. I used ghost leaves and regular leaves from WOC. The ribbon is from my stash. I added some cheese cloth to behind the image. I distressed the image and edged it with DI 'Vintage Photo'.

I also used the Jungle signpost from the Pet/animal collection and fussy cut it out and glued it to the image. I curled two edges of the main image as I wanted a rough and ready kinda look. On the clouds I used a white marker to make them stand out.

On the inside I continued the jungle them with the vine stamp and again the jungle signpost.

I hope you like my card.


Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Davinia! Love all those animalprints on your card! And a great job on colouring Edwin and the background! Hugs,
    Sarah
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx