Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Young love, Puppy Love



hey there guys!

I am here today with a card for the gorgeous Sweet 7 Challenge blog. Our challenge theme today is 'Puppy Love'. Now I picked the gorgeous 'Bugs Caterpillar from our sponsor, which can be found here Bugaboon Stamps. So why not hop across to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have been doing with these awesome stamps.

So i decided that I was going for the other meaning of puppy love- young love. And my caterpillar is just a baby so I thought she was adorable just sleeping here and I imagined that she was dreaming of her love.

The papers are from the Kaisercraft collection ' Limelight' its such a cool collection, feels all tropical rainforest. I used dies from Magnolia. I coloured my lovely with Copics. I added the alpha letters ''Young, Puppy, Love' to the image.

To finish off I edged my image and the die cuts with DI 'Vintage Photo' and added some green rhinestones to the sign post.

Doesnt she look content dreaming away here.

Hope you like my card.

Glitter Words




























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. Another absolutely gorgeous entry Davinia!! I love how you thought about the other meaning of puppy love and took the young love path!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolutely gorgeous entry Davinia!! I love how you thought about the other meaning of puppy love and took the young love path!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx