Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wise words from KKS Marilyn


Happy Sunday gang!

Wow hasnt March gone by so fast!!! cannot believe that we are nearly in April! slow down 2015!

I am here today with a card using the gorgeous image Marilyn from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Isnt she just perfect, think Miss Monroe would love her!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge-

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog- Wonderful Wednesday challenge, Anything goes

I coloured the gorgeous Marilyn with Copics. I used some fuchsia stickles on her shoes and on the belt of her dress.The papers are super feminine, are from Kaisercraft latest collection ' All that Glitters' and its just super duper. I layered the card and used rose ribbon from my stash.

Around the sentiment, which comes with the stamp, I added some hot pink rhinestones and also some larger ones to the image itself.

On the inside of the card, I used one of the die cuts that comes with the paper pad 'Its your day, lets celebrate' as thought this would make an awesome birthday card.

Hope you like her!

Glitter Words





















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx