Monday, April 06, 2015

Shake you tail feather!!!


Good morning everyone!!!

Hope everyone has had a good and peaceful Easter.

I am here today with a card I would like to enter into the following challenge-

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Decorate the inside

So for this card I used one of the girls from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set 'Showstoppers' they are just so gorgeous! I LOVE how vintage they feel.

I coloured this lovely with Copics and the papers are from Kaisercraft collection 'All that Glitters, love all the bling papers. I used star button stamps from Magnolia ( as everyone is a star on their Bday!!! and this little lady image NEEDS star to show the star she is!) and some gold glitter glue on the middle of the button but also on the images clothes and shows.

I continued with the spotted paper inside the card and also stamped the button stars around the corners of the paper. I added a Happy Birthday sentiment from LOTV to finish off.

On the outside I used a sentiment that came with the set 'shake your tail feather' and added a Tim Holtz tassel and a Kaisercraft sparklet. To finish off, I added some green rhinestones to tie in with the colour combo of the card.

Hope you like her!

Glitter Words







Inside the card ...


Close up of the inside















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....what a gorgeous card! A real show stopper (did you see what I did there ? ) :o) Love how you decorated the inside too! Thanks for joining us this week at Kraftin' Kimmie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx