Monday, July 06, 2015

GDT for Paradise of Magnolia

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!

How are we all today? Well its a defo winter here in Pilbara, the rain has gone and now its the cold weather so perfect time to craft!

So I am terribly excited today! GDT for the fabulous Paradise of Magnolia ! wwoohoo! Now the theme is a fave of everyone's 'Anything goes'. For some inspiration hop across using the link above and see what the DT and other GDT girls have been up too.

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Time for a Magnolia Challenge -  To the beach/Summer
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia -Summer fun
Magnolia Forever- Summer, fun and beach




So for this card I think I was dreaming of the warmer weather lol! I used the 'lovely Duo' Collection 'Banana Tilda'. Can just see her on a tropical island cant you!!! I coloured her with Distress Inks.

Now the DPs, well these are all my fave things in one collection from Kaisercraft- the collection is called ' Say Aloha' and has the most fabulous leopard print papers in it!!! Am I a happy girl or what!!

I used lots of dies on this card all from Magnolia. I sprayed the flowers with Tattered Angels to make them shimmer. I added some black rhinestones to add a bit of bling and tie in with the leopard print patter on the flowers. To finish off I added a silver leaf charm.

Hope you like her!

Have a fab day!
Glitter Words





















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx