Saturday, October 10, 2015

Tilda as Santa Lucia

Hi guys!!

Hope we are all well? We have had a funny week weather wise, been lovely and then Thursday night it cracked it! Thunder and heavy rain all night, and the rain kept coming on Friday.  So what to do when like this? CRAFT!!! So I am here with the first of my posts for this weekend.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Midweek Magnolias- CAS or Overloaded
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Fairies and Angels
Simply Magnolia- Sparkle


For this card I used what I was calling 'The Holy Grail of Stamps' I looked EVERYWHERE for this tilda (her proper name is Tilda as Santa Lucia) and I FINALLY found her after weeks and weeks of looking, she was just out of stock EVERYWHERE and I finally hit lucky! I was sooooo excited you wouldnt believe it!!! So 'Santa Lucia Tilda' is coloured with Distress Inks.

The papers are from Maja Design.

I normally dont do CAS but thought I would give it a shot and boy was the willpower being used, I kept thinking 'oh just some flowers there' then 'nope stop it, its meant to be CAS' lol.

For some sparkle, I couldnt help it..honest... I added some 'Shaved Ice' from Stampendous. This stuff is just GORGEOUS!!! and also some glitter glue to the candles and her hair piece.

The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley Stamps and is embossed with gold embossing powder.

The final touches were a stocking charm and a small rhinestone brad.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Glitter Words






















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. This card is so elegant and I love the glitter at her feet. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning CAS creation Davinia, love the perfectly coloured Tilda and that beautiful glitter under her!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx