Monday, March 07, 2016

Golden Week Tilda



Good afternoon!

Well today has been a chilled out day. We started off by heading down to the beach and had a good float in the sea, so nice!!! had to be dragged out as didnt want to get out lol but I did...eventually!!!! Then back home to finish this card that I started last night.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Craft Heaven Shop Inspirational challenge blog- Spring has sprung
Magnolia Forever challenge blog- Spring
Simply Magnolia - Dies
The Ribbon Girl Blog- Anything goes or spring/Easter

So for this card I used 'Golden Week Tilda' from the Sakura collection. I coloured Tilda with Distress inks. The papers are from the every fab Maja Design. Love the floral papers!!!!

The dies are a mix of Go Kreate, Magnolia, Tim Holtz and Noor!Design. I made the flowers from a Magnolia die. The pearl stamens used are from Live and Love Crafts. The sentiment is from a La La Land crafts. On the flowers and leaves die I sprayed them with Gold shimmer spray.

To finish the card off I used a little yellow button on the chick die and a little rainbow charm.


Glitter Words



















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]






















5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Davinia.
    Lovely Gold Tilda.
    Hugs Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your having fun D, love your card hun, gorgeous Tilda and colours, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Heaven shop challenge, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always! Thanks for sharing at Magnolia Forever: Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our Spring/Easter challenge Davinia with your pretty card - good luck!

    Anne x
    www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning work of art Davinia!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx