Friday, April 29, 2016

Say it with flowers....

Hi all!

Hope we are all well! Can you believe we are at the end of April! Where is this year going!!! wowzers!!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Magnolia-Licious challenge blog- Anything goes
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Summer
Simply Magnolia- CAS or fully loaded
Midweek Magnolias- Say it with flowers

So for this card I used one of the new stamps from the new Magnolia release 'Tilda with Daffodils' I love this image! It reminds me of home so much.

I coloured Tilda with Distress Inks and the papers are by the ever gorgeous Maja Design. Now for me CAS is hard!!! I had to have some control and walk away before I got too carried away!!! On the inside of the card I used another of the new release stamps.

The sentiment is from a La La Land Crafts stamp and think is a lovely sentiment for a birthday card.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.


Glitter Words















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful project with us at LHOSM! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Davinia, this is a precious card! I love the yellows, too! You've colored Tilda so well! Thank you for joining the Anything Goes at Magnolia-licious!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super gorgeous card Davinia!
    Thanks for joining us at LHOSM and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just love your colouring of her and the cas style shows that off thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious. We hope to see your fabulous creations again soon.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx