Friday, March 17, 2017

spring fever with hoppy..

Hi!

Hope we are all well and have some lovely plans for the weekend whether doing something or just relaxing. Us we are doggy sitting so we are going to be playing in garden with our little fuzzy charge.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Noor!Design UK- Spring
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog- Ribbon and Lace
Magnolia Forever challenge blog- Ribbon and Lace
All about Magnolia Challenge blog- All about your fave colours
Craft heaven inspiration and challenge blog- Keep calm and love spring
Magnolia-licious challenge blog- Anything goes + ribbon
lovely hAngalr or Sweet Magnolia- Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge blog- Springtime
Paradise of Stamps- Spring
Simply Magnolia- Easter


So...Im getting a bit more daring with my folds...I must admit it took me a while but now ive got it! and I love these cards! Folds arnt my forte but im really starting to get the hang of them! This is the tutorial link for the Book fold card  .For this card I used two stamps that I have had for a while on the front. I masked Little Hoppy with the Sunflower background both from Magnolia. I coloured both with Distress Inks. On the inside of the the card, I use two of the Tilda's from last years Spring release. They are both gorgeous but I adore Tilda with the dandelions. I dont think you can get any more Springtime/Easter than these popping up all over and the daffodils. Always beautiful around Easter.

The papers...arnt these sunflower papers just beautiful! these are from Pion Designs 'The songbird secret'. The sunflower paper is my fave of the collection.

Now I didnt go crazy on the die front or the embellies what with having such a masked large image on the front. I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added a simple bow....another thing I need to get better at lol...bow-hopeless....to the front and popped a moonstone brad also from Wild Orchid crafts through the centre.

The lace...oh the lace...sigh...is stunning. Both of them are from Noor!Design UK. The ribbon rose lace i just popped on the top.

Hope you have a lovely weekend
Glitter Words



































[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely book car,d with two images that are so so sweet and wonderfully coloured:)

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Many hugs, and good luck for the price! :) I hope we'll see your wonderful creations again at Magnolia-licious challenge!

    DT Rosette
    http://rosettescreativeheaven.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning design! I love the colours and gorgeous Tildas. Thank you for sharing with us at the Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful book card! And what a lovely Blog you have. Thank you so much for sharing at Noor Design UK and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Paradise of Magnolia, good luck! Mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card.
    Hugs Bianca.
    DT Paradise of Magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  6. And another gorgeous card! It is so sweet and gentle - love your paper choice!
    Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at LHoSM. Good luck!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and such a beautiful surprise inside, I love this style of fold. Thank you for entering our Fussy and Fancy Sprintime challenge xxx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful Card. Love that Cards shape and all the Images on and inside your Card. Pretty wonderful!
    Thanks for playing with us over at Craft Heaven Challenge. Best of luck =)
    Hugs, Susen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx